Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello,

Off to Sun  City I went with my kids in tow. It was a great getaway for them well for me in was a lot juggling.  I know the whole talk about multitasking talk for women, sorry at times I just wanna deal with one thing. So whilst trying to encourage my 3yr old daughter to enjoy the way and my son who was totally having a blast running towards the fake waves at the Valley of the Waves and taking a picture with my phone well you know what happened... the Black Berry took a swim.  So l had a very restful weekend without bbm,tweeting and facebook and I can tell you who my real friends are based who called or picked up,I'm kinda missing in action...

I must say I really some quality time with my little people. Sorry no pictures to prove that...

No comments:

Post a Comment