Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello and welcome to my Blog World...

The truth is I have been running away from one of the things I love doing writing and sharing my thoughts with those who follow what I do and introducing myself to a whole new audience who don't know what I'm about. I love all things Media, that's Radio,TV,Print and Online. I'm a natural born broadcaster.... So the more the platforms I have to share,discover,reveal,talk about, lead too the merrier for me cos all the stuff is out of my head....

Purple Is My Fav Color....

Okay my story goes.... I got on Radio 1st, then Tv, then a columnist for City Press in SA around Celebrity event in year 2000. So since the I've been running away from something I can do well which is content generations.....
I have a official website wwww.pennylebyane.com which will service my corporate clients and build the Penny Lebyane Unlimited - Corpate side of things and this blog will keep the Life Style side of things alive too. I have never been one thing and at most the world l've operated of in of  Entertainment has been trying to box me... So I've Found My Wings and I'm Phlying in new territories....

I'm Spiritual, Women, Life, Culture,Style, Fashion,Places,People,Music, Passion and Purpose at most  constantly reaching new heights...

So let's Go...




1 comment: