Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello and Welcome @ThePhlyOne's Blog.

I've accepted that I do love putting my thoughts on to something, and with my eyes I can tell a good story about anything l come across. Since I got on radio at the tender age of 18yrs generating content for me come naturally. Let me be honest I procrastinate a lot, my 1st idea to have a website was back in 2000 after I started writing for City Press on a column called the Social ButterPhly I changed the spelling to have a ''P'' for my name Penny. Every year after that I kept on expanding the dream but not executing until one day I woke up and realized so much time is gone. By now if you don't know the www.pennylebyane.com website has 3 different looks that l have not been happy with until the current. I have a lot to say, unearth,share,discover,showcase l'm sure i was born to be on more than just one platform. Radio has never been enough for me,TV has always to controlled, Print too limited, I also do Speaking the truth is l have come to accept that writhing is really what I should do but damn. l'm never in one spot so.....

So the website will focus on clients with a more corporate approach like the Penny Lebyane Brand and the blog is more my reality series my other life as the ''The Phly One'' sassy and with it....

So  let's goooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment